Born in 2009 The Duck has grown in strength, height and colour each year!
Ask any newcomer or visitor how easy it is to find out about community events and they may look a little lost – until they find a Duck! Ask a local what time the drop-in basketball is, or details about the bird walk on Lorimer road… and well, you can see how a duck was born.
Contact us now to talk about advertising
We’re unique. As Whistler’s only monthly what’s on guide we appeal to everyone. Reach locals, weekenders and visitors.
- Printed monthly – 6 adverts for price of 1
- Up to 4,000 copies printed monthly – est. 6,000+ readers per month
- Unique distribution – Taxis, Nesters, Cinema, Meadow Park and many more
- Unique distribution boxes- Newspaper style boxes (200+ copies) and brochure rack
- Read by locals – not just another visitor publication
- Brand Awareness – 6 years
- Average of only 12 other adverts
- Change your advert every month
The Lost Duck has been very well received by our guests…locals think it’s a great idea, especially those with children. – Guest Services Supervisor, Whistler Blackcomb.
Duck’s are often misunderstood and this one is no different. So read on. Pick up a copy, find out why it has managed to keep flapping it’s wings so long, and slowly you will begin to see why so many people are starting to advertise in The Lost Duck. We aim to get you noticed and find you new customers everyday.